Here we will discuss with you about the easy ideas of how to refinish a wood table, this will be the helpful interesting way to finish a decorative wood table. Finish refers to the theft of a surface finish on wood furniture refinishing, either wood stain or paint. How to refinish a wood table old furniture can give new life and a different look. Refinishing a table and bentwood chairs antique requires a little knowledge and very few tools. How to Refinish a Wood Table can be performed in a few hours.
- Sand the surface of the table and chairs with the orbital sander to remove the existing finish.
- Use a sanding sponge to get into the cracks and crevices of the chairs and the parts of the table to make sure all the existing finish has been removed.
- Clean table and chairs with a soft cloth to remove dust and debris.
- Use the brush or cloth to apply a coat of varnish or paint to the table and chairs.
- Let dry for about an hour. Then add a second layer of paint.
- Let dry for an hour.
- Apply two coats of polyurethane. Use a brush to cover the entire surface of the chairs and table. How to refinish a wood table is easy step.
How to refinish a wood table
12 Picture Gallery: How to Refinish a Wood Table an Old and Chairs Bentwood
This post topic: Kitchen Tables