Mexican wood furniture looks very good in your home, it brings mexican look that will be very nice for you in your American room style. The Mexican wood furniture style has become very popular in the last decade. While artistic imports are purchased in the southwestern United States and Florida, reproduction furniture Mexicans is spreading more and the search engine barter can often find old varieties.
- Remove any old paint that is peeling and dirt with a dry brush to scrub.
- Evaluate the surface of the furniture at this point to determine if it will be necessary to sand. If they remain some traces of unwanted paint, or if the surface brightness is, sanding the entire piece, starting with medium grit sandpaper as 80 grains, and ends with a fine of 150 to 180 grains.
- Clean the surface of the unit with a slightly damp cloth to remove dust from wood.
- Test the consistency you want a piece of unfinished Mexican wood furniture, adding more water or paint as needed.
- The aqueous mixture is absorbed into the wood more common coat of paint, painting wooden surface as a stain and allowing the grain is visible. Paint the water this way also mimics traditional coloring techniques common in designs Mexican wood furniture.
- Polyurethane is very sticky and can take away the brush hairs, so a good quality brush is exceptionally important in this step.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Paint Mexican Wood Furniture
This post topic: Kitchen Furniture