It saves your outdoor furniture during the days when you cannot use either the season or the weather, in a garage or stacked outside and covered with a tarp or cover, is the first step to not spoiled and not too dirty.
Then, a few tips how to clean outdoor furniture and will serve to show their best side.
- Furniture terrace. First how to clean outdoor furniture; start by giving them a brushing to remove dust or debris. The final step is to wash them with a mixture of soap and water, neutral if possible.
- Clean plastic. They are easy to clean and maintain furniture. In general, they have only been washed clean.
- Maintenance of teak furniture and exotic woods. To not lose it or recall it, after cleaning, they can apply a product innovator, special oil that nourishes wood and waterproof.
- Furniture wood or similar. The cleaning process is the same.
- Stone garden furniture how to clean outdoor furniture? A good clean with soap and water should be sufficient, if done periodically. If oil stains, first impregnated with a few drops of thick bleach and let stand a few minutes. Rinse with a hose then.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Clean Outdoor Furniture, Patio and Garden
This post topic: Kitchen Furniture