If kitchen sink faucet replacement drips constantly, it could be a sign of a defective valve gasket. This package is attached to the rod end of the tap, which in turn is attached to the key.
- Close the water supply to the kitchen sink faucet replacement you want to change. Look under the sink valves for water supply cut. Turn them clockwise until they stop.
- Turns on the water and allow the remaining water out.
- Remove the faucet handle. There are two ways to do this, depending on kitchen sink faucet replacement. Searching a temperature indicator on the top of the key.
- Searches for the base of the stem, which has a hexagonal nut. Adjust the adjustable wrench to fit the size of the stem and contrary to clockwise.
- Turn the faucet stem and packing tap located in the part inferior. Remove the screw and remove the old gasket. Place a new gasket on the base. Insert and tighten the screw. Apply some silicone grease on the gasket surface.
- Screw some tape Teflon stem threads, enter it into the faucet and tighten with a wrench.
- Replace the faucet. Secure it with the screw. Press the top cover in place, if you have. Restore the water supply.
12 Picture Gallery: Changing the Kitchen Sink Faucet Replacement
This post topic: Kitchen Furniture